Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why have my iMac started shutting down on its own?

My iMac is 2 years mature. Recently it has started powering stale on its own when I'm not using it. Any ideas why?

Why have my iMac started shutting down on its own?

Check contained by the Console logs to see if it has record any logs before your iMac shutdown to find any clues on why it shuts down.

Like the previous answers, it could be your Preference settings or your CPU overheating.
I know this is kinda dumb snce you've be a maciee for 2 years, but is it off or asleep?
Sounds resembling you have it set to do that.
Because it have more taste than you and can't stand your music any longer?
It's overheating, blow out adjectives of the dust bunnies inside.
Check your energy depositor icon within your system prefs. You may have fiddle with it and changed somthing.
Take it to the apple store for repairs they are garenteed to fix it

No comments:

Post a Comment