Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why dont my DVD-RW Drive (D) work.?

It wont nouns any of my programs that I have. My disc music dont work. my DVD movies do work, which is weired why do my movies work and not my music. I have a Sony (Vaio) computer which is 2 yrs. elderly. Can somebody PLEASE HELP me

Why dont my DVD-RW Drive (D) work.?

It is possible your DVD is slowly dying. Your computer is able to read one type of wallet mpeg and not mp3 or WMA, depending. I had indistinguishable problem and just bought a Sony 18x next to ram for $43 on the internet. Half as cheap than Circuit City price.
My guess is you might hold something F'd up like a corrupt program. i would try sticking your window xp cd in the drive and see if it boots up when you reboot the computer. that will enlighten you if the Drive works. "but dont reinstall windows!" if that fail then your drive is unpromising. if that works then you might consider reinstalling the DVD drivers or even your music program that your trying to use.
good property for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment