Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why doesn't my computer certificate my blank DVD-RW?

I finally set up my DVD recorder to journal my video games, but when I go to put my blank DVD-RW (with the record video game stuff) it won't read anything on the disc, adjectives that happens is the dvd drive folder opens up next to nothing surrounded by it. How do I get the footage onto my computer?

Why doesn't my computer certificate my blank DVD-RW?

Most relatives who didn't choose the right setting before burning process approaching in Nero can find themselves that same problem as you describe to me.



You can't copy video games these time because they have a special copyright protection.



However, I would use Alcohol 120% to see if it work better for burning otherwise.
this is proberly accuring because the dvd player is a cheap one which individual can read certain disks. not adjectives computer dvd players can read all dvd disks, its vitally the more money you spend the better it is. hope this has help
try installing the software that came beside it or download a trial version of nero and c if it works
are you sure it's burned powerfully?

are you sure it can burn dvd?

are you sure that your dvd-rw is in flawless condition?



try a certainly burned dvd-rw... :)
at smallest you were competent to burn it. went to japan bought sony dvd-rw. computer-media unrecongnized. me-format disc to fat32. computer-error disc is write protected. go on forums found people have same problem.



anyway, did you check the format? maybe the computer dosen't reocnize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment