Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my computer other crash?

Everytime i play any sympathetic of audio or video (more specifically with audio) my computer crashes! Its a selfmade computer beside an AMD Athlon 64 3500+ CPU, 2gb of memory, and 74 gb 10,000 rpm hard drive.



The computer hasnt be running correctly ever since the power went out in the future and obviously my computer shut down. When i booted it up again, it ALWAYS freezes when audio/video plays. I enjoy updated all the drivers for both audio/video and done window update.



I have matching problem witn windows 2000, win xp pro, win xp 64bit AND linux! Is it my motherboard or soundcard (creative audigy 2)?



One more entry to note is my motherboard have an ATI video chipset with PCI express x16 and i'm using a NVIDIA pci video card (very mature school). I havnt bought a new video card (pci express ATI) due to this issue, i dont want to idle away my money.

Why does my computer other crash?

with adjectives of that firepower, it is unlikely it is a hardware issue. Try uninstalling and re-installing the video card controller. Also, if you have more than one video program running surrounded by the background, the computer can catch 'confused' as to which one to use. Since this began after a power disappointment, do you have surge protection? If not, you may inevitability to re-format the drive and re-install the OS.
sounds like a power supply problem. If it run fine before the power outage, check to see if the PS is dilapidated.
the driver(s) might be corrupted, try reinstalling the drivers

No comments:

Post a Comment