Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why does my laptop tower hold no power?

I hold a HP computer, I am getting no power to the tower..when I plug it in adjectives a see is a little green street light in the put a bet on blinking. and I hear a ticking sound?someone told me that my tower is no accurate.Can this be fixed?

Why does my laptop tower hold no power?

I would agree with the powere supply idea. Since power supplies are dis-similar in design, embezzle it to a computer tech to have it diagnosed. Some will simply look at your computer for free.



Most power suppy failure are due to excessive heat. Make sure you hold a can of compressed air and you use it on the entire inside of a computer roughly once a month.
could be a fault contained by the PSU(power supply unit) best idea is seeking local laptop technical backing. since you could proberly cause more defacement than good.!!
If it's ticking, something is fried. Either the motherboard or something.
I presume you tried turning the switch on and stale ( the one on the power supply in the rear.

If this is the case, I suggest you go and get it to the hospital. it's sick. It may be no more than a $30 power supply.
did you pay your power bill?
check adjectives your connections, the only item it could be it your power supply doesnt work, or your power supply isnt plugged into the MB correctly. If it worked before and you didnt shake it around, later its probably just the power supply.



If you prefer to buy a new one look for a greater wattage, so you can add bright components..



If you added a external Hard Drive or etc. and then it stopped powering up consequently you caused a shortage, hopefully it wouldnt short out the MB, do sometimes it happens.



Anyways suitable luck.
verifying rental applications

No comments:

Post a Comment