Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my computer crashes when i use MSN?

Hi, I just this minute got MSN and after 5 minuites of using it, my computer slows down, and next crashes 5 seconds subsequently. What should i do because it's REALLY annoying, plus my computer takes 7 minuites to restart!

Why does my computer crashes when i use MSN?

Probably some crap virus problem on your electrical device. Please uninstall your MSN and reinstall it. It may very adjectives for you.
i did have that problem,theres to much added stuff that comes near it (loose it and you will find comp will be faster)
scan for spyware and virsues they are most lightly making the problem. Also try re-installing msn and does it grant and error messages if so what are they?
there may be virus contained by ur computer

No comments:

Post a Comment