Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my computer shut rotten unsteadily and an red standard lamp starts blinking?

Every once and a while, at a volatile time, I hear a "click" and my computer shuts off and starts flashing an ginger light. All other appliances are still on. What is this and how can I stop it?

Why does my computer shut rotten unsteadily and an red standard lamp starts blinking?

Your gadget is going into standby. Go to display properties, then to eyeshade saver, later to power settings. You can adjust the settings there. Thats assuming your on a window machine.
YOUR COMPUTER IS GOING INTO HIBERNATION MODE SINCE IT IS JUST SITTING, TURNED ON. YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR POWER SETTINGS.
if it shuts past its sell-by date randomly while ur using it, u might own to reformat it. otherwise just disable standby

No comments:

Post a Comment