Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my computer blink stale when I exit?

When I try to study a streaming video or when I leave my computer, my computer other blinks off to this black eyeshade, and I have to move the mouse or click a button to draw from the normal blind back. How can I disable it. If it help I have IE (Internet Explorer) P.S. do you know what it's call?

Why does my computer blink stale when I exit?

Sounds like power in your favour to me. Your monitor is going into standby mode when it detects that you have unused you computer for a while.



Open Control Panel and click Power Options. You can disable power saving functions from within.
go into start later control panel then eyeshade its seems to be set to a timer energy/screen positive when idol
Move the mouse to a blank area of eyeshade. Right click - select Properties... Select screen investor tab. Extend the screen investor time and have a look at the power abiding options
It sounds similar to you have no blind saver elected, and no time set for the screen shareholder to come up when you leave the computer. Go to start menu, later control panel, then Appearences & theme, then select a peak saver, choose one, set the time interval for it to come up when the blind is left rot. I picked 10 minutes. The reason yours go black is because nothing is moving, so your blind saver comes up, lone it's a black screen, since none is special. Confusing ? Sorry ! Try it. Hope it works. Could be your Power Saving Options too.

No comments:

Post a Comment