Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my computer crash sometime when I'm freshly browsing the internet.?

I enjoy 512mb of ram and I use going on for 470mb and my computer sometime it just crash out of the blue. I use register cleaner and I optimize my computer to verbs all the crap sour it but it still crash. What could it be.

Why does my computer crash sometime when I'm freshly browsing the internet.?

i would check for viruses, spyware, malware.....check for everything similar to that. If that doesn't then you may hold to resort to reformatting your hard drive.
Maybe a bug,spam,or a virus
Too much information human being processed at the same time, the age of the computer, virus...I could be a mixture of things really. I have window and it kept crashing until I upgraded the internet explorer to number...7, I think. Just run for the latest update you can bring if you haven't gotten it.

No comments:

Post a Comment