Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why does my PC spontaneously turn bad?

Almost every afternoon at work my PC turns rotten by itself. It does not happen at the exact same time respectively day. It does not seem to be to matter what program(s) I am running at the time. I cannot find anything that would create this. I have checked for virus and such. What the hay is going on?

Why does my PC spontaneously turn bad?

could be overheating.
if you have checked it for virus, and nothing comes up, you probably entail a new power supply.
That is call spontaneous termination. You may have bugs within your building.
what OS are you running?

there's a thing call hibernation.

if your pc isn't used for a infallible amount of time it will hibernate...and then shut itself down.

No comments:

Post a Comment