Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my Compaq Presario use so much bump sitting?

I hold a Compaq/HP Presario 1800NX. I have verbs formated it, and have installed adjectives of the drivers for everything. I have disabled my integrated video card within the Bios and Windows. So what gives? It uses 150mbs of push sitting. I have gone into MSCONFIG, and turned stuff stale there to. It have had a completely verbs XP Pro on it, and has vastly few programs on it. Is this normal for Compaqs and HP's. I own had this give somebody the third degree forever. I thought it was the integrated video card, but its disabled.

I am confused.

Why does my Compaq Presario use so much bump sitting?

Under Task Manager, be in motion to processes. Check what processes are using a lot of Memory. Many anti-virus programs use closely of memory. You might have more than one installed. You could opt to delete unnecessary processes beneath your user's name but not the system processes.



Also, your PC might not be doing anything but if the trellis browser is one of the startup programs, it will use a lot of RAM, that's mundane.
Its normal. 150MB is small

Look at vista its uses 600-800MBs sitting doing nought.

when I used vista it said 41 to 46% ram usage out of 2GB's.

My XP right very soon is useing 392MB.
goto command prompt

hit start -run -type in msconfig-goto startup-turn sour anything u dont usualy use,and if u do turn off stuff that u dont use-it will turn itself hindmost on when u use it. that will help.cya

No comments:

Post a Comment