Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why does my PC only just stop or Shut down?

I will be playing games within Pogo or anywhere and all of a sudden my computer turns sour or restarts on it own why?

Why does my PC only just stop or Shut down?

Is your power supply making noises when you first turn it on? Chances are you inevitability a new one. I have the same symptoms on my computer in the order of 3 years ago. I changed out my power supply and the problems stopped. Your computer probably shuts itself down because it is not receiving satisfactory power.



The only other source I can think of is that it might be simply a computer virus or something, but I am sure it's in recent times your power supply.
Your computer is probably over heating. You involve to open it up and verbs around the processor and fans.
Your computer wishes more memory.
Sounds like a loose power nouns or a bad power supply... check the power nouns at the back of your computer and at the wall to manufacture sure ! This would be my first place to check...
It could be several things.If it only happen when you are using websites that are Java orientated such as pogo then probability are your Java is corrupted and you need to reinstall it ...well-mannered luck

No comments:

Post a Comment