Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my computer "Hang" and how can i unfreeze it when it does that?

I plugged surrounded by my new 250 GB usb concrete drive, and i couldn't do anything after that but shut down. I had win xp, and immediately it says win 2000. I run anti-virus and spyware and was verbs. I can't figure it out. Could it be my bios? I still enjoy 07. Also DSL. After i unpluged the cd-rw, it was ok, except for the win2000. Where is my xp? Please someone oblige. Thank you. This is the best site ever.

Why does my computer "Hang" and how can i unfreeze it when it does that?

According to your description,there are some regsitry errors contained by your computer to cause "computer freezing".You call for to clean you computer.

Every time you install and uninstall hardware and software on your computer and surfing online you create cast-offs in the registry rationale "computer freezing".Unfortunately, over time, the registry can grow to enormous proportions, especially if the diverse programs you've installed do not do a good opportunity of deleting and/or updating it's Registry entries.You requirement to scan and clean your computer beside registry cleaner.Good Regisry Cleaner can fix computer freezing prominently.It also can improve your computer and Internet production dramatically up to 300%!

There are some comparison and review of TOP 5 registry cleaners.



http://www.theregistrycleaners.info/inde...



You can download and scan your computer for free.
Dunno, but it sounds like you have a win2k installation on that 250gig hard drive, and in a minute its booting that up, which is bad. Make sure the jumper on that are set to slave (and the jumpers on your untested hard rive are set to master) and try again.
If your computer is stopped properly while you are working on it, it could be a problem with device drivers, hardware or software.
area condos for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment