Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why does my PC tend to trade name copies of files that I'm trying underline?


Why does my PC tend to trade name copies of files that I'm trying underline?

I'm guessing you're using the control push button to select the files. It you use Control and click and drag it copies. It doesnt take much of a drag any, so you could be doing this accidently
With Windows XP, if you hold down the Control key when you click and drag on a wallet it copies it; I wonder if you have Sticky key turned on or have a hotkey that make XP thinks you want to copy the record?

Look in Start - control panel - accessibility/mouse/keyboard and see if anythings on that you don't want.



Check your mouse and cursor settings; if the cursor moves too in a hurry then XP will deduce you are dragging the files even from a very small movement. Try slowing down the cursor and preserve the mouse still when you click.
its because if you use ctrl and click if you dont just click propply on it it to net a copy of all the files you highlithed



its the channel windows is programed
If you drop them too soon they will copy and not move.
find beagle puppies for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment