Friday, September 17, 2010

why does my computer continually crash, and afterwards bluescreen?

home-built computer

why does my computer continually crash, and afterwards bluescreen?

There could be several reasons, but here are a few I can feel off of the top of my cranium:



1. Some application you run continually is crashing your computer at some regular interval. Try running your machine minus running every single program you usually run and see what happens.



2. You hold some sort of nasty virus which is crashing your computer regularly. Scan for virus.



3. Some piece of hardware inside your computer has gone defective and requirements to be replaced. I would need to know the wording of the blue peak error message in charge to tell if this is in truth happening. If it is, you stipulation someone to figure out what blew up and own them replace it.



4. Your CPU could be overheating. When you built the machine, did you include satisfactory fans and warmness sinks? Also, check if your fans and roast sinks are clean. If your fan get clogged beside dust, they will not be as effective and your CPU could start to overheat, which would organize to decreased observation, weird crashes, and power-offs which lift place for no reason.



As I said before, I would need more information within order to authoritarian the problem down further.

No comments:

Post a Comment