Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why does my dvd writer not write to these discs?

My dvd writer code is: NEC DVD RW ND-2510A (if that helps)



I enjoy had it for a few years, and it have never had a problem, until very soon. I bought some new dvd's which do not work on my burner. I enjoy tested the new dvds on a couple other pcs and a mac and they worked fine. But for some rationale my dvd writer will not write to these discs, but it does still write to my regular discs, just not these latest ones.



The new discs are by a company call CMC, they are 16x -r dvds.



Please someone help me as im going crazy trying to solve the problem.

Why does my dvd writer not write to these discs?

hmmm i would check your behind the times dvds you burned, i assume your burner is like mine and can simply burn dvd+r disks, but can read either



you can try to update the firmware from their site

http://support.necam.com/optical/nd2510a...



hope this help
I get really really confused by adjectives this, but it has something to the - and + on the discs. If the ones that it does work on are + next that might be the answer.
try formating them i had same problem worked for me
it should work looking at the spec for that drive



It might be worth going to the nec website and updating your firmware.



I know its a daft ask but are they preformatted - if not they may call for doing

No comments:

Post a Comment