Friday, September 17, 2010

why does my comp. freeze every time a movie clip plays??


why does my comp. freeze every time a movie clip plays??

most possible memory is not enough. try going to tools and option and change the acceleration from full to somewhere contained by the middle and try again. if it is not memory it may be another application that is start on that is cause this. press ctr-alt-del and see what programs are running.
It could mean you enjoy some kind of virus. or try getting rid of your cookies. and see if that help. I had to reboot my computor because it use to freeze up on me adjectives the time. now since I rebooted it , it does not arise. my son told me I had some description of virus. hope this helps alittle.
closing unwanted process from your pc while watching movie using chore manager>process

task proprietor can be invoked from presing alt+ctrl+del







warning !!

never cessation system processes

No comments:

Post a Comment