Friday, September 17, 2010

why does my computer shut past its sell-by date by itself when i bearing away for a few minutes?

My computer will shut down by itself after a few minutes if nearby is no activity. Then when i restart, it take me to the safe mode peak. Can anyone help?

why does my computer shut past its sell-by date by itself when i bearing away for a few minutes?

What I would do is right click on the desktop, click Properties > Screen Saver. Then click the Power button. Check to see what the settings are. Adjust adjectives the settings so it does not turn off, hibernate or standby. The other item I would do after this is run updated anti virus software and also use an optimizer. I use CCleaner. I hope this helps.
I conserves power when uncommon. It sort of goes to sleep, untill a slight movement of the mouse, wake it back up.
Sounds close to your computer is going to sleep on you.



Go to your control panel

ask for display properties



screen-saver tab at the bottom

click "Power..."



Make sure that "turn off complicated disks", "hibernate", "stanby" are all set to never.

No comments:

Post a Comment