Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my computer hold loading?

It keep loading something after it fully boots up. I dont know why but even after and hour its till booting something, I got to odd job manager and it say's my explorer.exe is human being used more than it should be...the thing is why? I've restarted the comp numerous times and still act this way. I dont hold any application running and its tilled loading....I need give a hand.

Why does my computer hold loading?

This is due to the "SPYWARES" that entered into your system.

Get a honest sypware tools such as adaware, clean the PC.



your problem will be cured.
Check your msconfig (type that surrounded by the Run from your Start menu). Go to the startup tab and look through the list of checked items...something is loading at start-up and you can uncheck it if you find the unwanted application.



If you found that explorer.exe is mortal "used more", my guess is that you have found Task Manager. Check out your processes and see what is intake up your CPU.



Sounds like your computer could use a devout cleaning - disk cleanup, remove unused apps, defrag, etc.
guess that there some wallet have be corrupted in your glass, thats why your explorer is unable to boot-up properly, try to use your pane cd to repair it...
It's could be spyware,adware ,or virus. It happend to my friend once , and his computer would keep loading newly like yours except his be more worst because he couldn't install any spyware remover or virus scanner.



If you have any programs resembling Limewire or bearshare , please remove it. first update your anti-virus/spyware/adware scanner and then boot into undamaging mode and start scanning.



Also if you want a free virus/spware/adware scanner the step to:

http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1

No comments:

Post a Comment