Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why surrounded by the heck would my PC reboot while I be asleep?

It woke me up. I already know I'm a neophyte about pcs. Any oblige, thanks. And why doesn't spell check work on 2. Add details (optional)? I know, not adequate information and probably could be a million reasons. I did go and get some msg. about a missing something wallet? and I just automatically hit ok back I was awake appropriate.

Why surrounded by the heck would my PC reboot while I be asleep?

Well, we don't know the specs of your system or the version of Windows. If you enjoy 2000 or XP, then right-click My Computer and select "Manage". Look lower than "Event Viewer" and check all 3 logs for recent errors. Likely one will bequeath you a clue as to why it rebooted.



If an error lists a filename or error number you're not up to date with, put the phrase within quotes and search on Yahoo.
Just format your computer... the best opening to solve your problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment