Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my computer bring up to date me....?

When I started my computer up today, it said "The amount of system memory have changed"....

Now it's running SOOOO SLOW!

Does anyone know what happened??

Why does my computer bring up to date me....?

You might enjoy a bug. Try going to tools/internet options and delete files and delete cookies.
It is pretty possible that you may have lost a dune of RAM due to a failure. With RAM one quite inexpensive in our time, I would replace all the RAM and see if that help.
Try this it worked for me. Plus its fast.

1. Click the start menu

2. Click Run

3. Type within msconfig and press "ok"

4. Click on Services top right, next to start up.

5. Click on "Hide adjectives Microsoft Services"

6. Click on "Disable all"

7. Now click on Startup (top right)

8. Disable All(Disabling all Stupid programs superfluous to run windows.

9. Click Apply afterwards close.

10. It will ask you to restart for changes to thieve effect. "RESTART" You will notice the differance as it boots. If no Differance. More than predictable Hardware issues.
find land for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment