Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my computer preserve crashing?

my computer keep fuzzing(fuzzy lines and dial-up sorta noise) when i use hotmail, RunQA and wikipedia but it doesnt crash while im emulating. and it doesnt crash when my sisters play neopets, runescape, exploit quest, dragonfable.

Why does my computer preserve crashing?

It sounds like you own an intermittand problem, either due to too much information at one time or h.d. or processor is going to crash... Being that it happen on specific sights, is odd... There is no explanation for this... If it doesn't do it on online games, later you would have to re-install the o.s., roll it rear legs or buy a new p.c. if it be me, i would bye a new one. But sometimes that is to say easier said that done.



If you have any question feel free to e-mail me on the e-mail address on my site. Let me know how it go!

Jon Ellender Sr. Tech.

Texas Tech Services

Now with live chat via Yahoo! Messenger

s/n: sweetjon1984

drop by us on the web @

http://texastech.mycv.bz
receive a new computer!NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment