Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my computer freeze when i play adjectives my games?

When i play my games, my computer freeze. It does not turn stale when iam on the internet and its seems that the freezes are fickle. i dont know what to do and i ran the digaonstic oral exam, but nothing be detected... could it be that my computer is overheating?? plz help

Why does my computer freeze when i play adjectives my games?

You probably enjoy way too lots applications running at once or not enuff ram to run your games!
Might be running out of memory.
very well, in lay down to find out what is the problem, i need details!



what compassionate of pc?



how much RAM?



Operating system? (windows XP, or Vista?)



Hard drive space?



and more impressive, what kind of graphics card do you enjoy? (brand, model?)
Check your memory, not enough mem could mete out freezing.
luxury home realtors

No comments:

Post a Comment