Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my computer preserve switching bad?

I may be on my computer when suddenly the eyeshade goes blank and cuts out. If in that is music playing like on yahoo music it continues to play. The computer works again after I reboot it. A friend said the lover may have fall off beside the processor(pentium 3), My friend fixed this but the computer still keep switching off. May it hold fallen stale again or is my computer ready for the bin!!!

Why does my computer preserve switching bad?

It may hold fallen sour again. If it has, your CPU is proly tatty from the heat, so even if you draw from the fan put rear legs on, the damage is done. If you enjoy the money, get a up to date computer and transfer your stuff earlier this one dies....
could be your monitor is going out if its a desk top type,if its a lab top you mite need to grasp another one you can fine them on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment